1) Forget what everyone else is doing, what is important is YOU and what you are doing.
2) Forget about the competition, it’s all in your head. Over 2 BILLION (yes Billion) people currently use the Internet, don’t you think some of these people might just want to buy from YOU? – Create things that people WANT, not things that YOU want.
3) STOP Sucking up to Guru’s. These people are businessmen/women like ourselves, most are very talented, but at the end of the day, they still want your money.
4) You’ve heard it a million times but it’s TRUE, take ACTION. In order to make money online, you have to SELL things, preferably every FRICKIN Day!.if you take a back seat, you will just become one of the many habitual product buyers who provide the wealth but never EARN it..
5) Apply yourself!. You are UNIQUE. The way you say something. and the manner in which you do it, will resonate with people like no one else can. By being yourself and daring to be different, you are already halfway there.
The world is full of followers, we all need to learn, but we don’t need to follow for ever, we have to break out and show the World what we can do.
Learn, create a product, position yourself as an expert, teach the process.. Rinse & Repeat.
Isn’t it frustrating when you spend all that time making a masterpiece of a video.
You then proceed to upload it to YouTube and when faced with the three choices of thumbnail from YouTube you realise, you have a choice of either the one that makes you look like you are on crack cocaine, the one where you are looking at your shoes or the one where… never mind.
This is all about to change. YES, now you can add your very own thumbnail of a picture that YOU want people to see. This thumbnail is very important as it is the image that everyone sees when you share your videos onto your social networks. It is also the image that people see when visiting your YouTube channel.
You can use this new idea from YouTube, hopefully rolling out to everyone over the next few weeks to your advantage. For example, there is no reason whatsoever that your new customised thumbnail picture can’t include your web address with some careful picture editing. OK, I know it wont be clickable but it looks a lot better than the annotations that are already in place by YouTube themselves.
Why not experiment now. If you have the new feature, add a new thumbnail to all your existing Youtube videos. You are looking to upload an image of approx 500 pxls wide x 285 pxls high.
Do leave a comment below if you have found this useful.