No, really, I made 68 cents on Squidoo! And you really can too! I will teach you how. This is all the information you need to know on how to build 25 lenses and make 68 cents. This is no scam folks. I promise. You REALLY can make 68 cents on Squidoo. You can work from home doing it too!
(Update-November 2009. I earned $68.31 this month! I told you it wasn’t a scam. However, it’s no fly by night get rich kind of thingy either. I mean, I built over 50 more lenses since the day I built this lens. And you can’t just slap these lenses together with a bunch of cut and paste either. You have to be creative and passionate about doing it to.
If you’re not, you wont make 68 cents much less $68. Anyway, I’ll keep ya all posted on my earnings. Thanks for all of your comments and “thumbs up” (votes)! No, really, thank you because all of your comments and votes helps my lens to grow in the rankings, which means more money! So, thanks! Happy Squidooing!).
Here is a monthly log of all my earnings – look how much you can earn..
I’m going to update this every month, so be sure to favor or lensroll me. Well, don’t favor or lensroll ME, I meant the lens. See if I reach my goal of $1 by December 31, 2009.
- Jan. 2009 ~ $0.00
- Feb. 2009 ~ $0.00
- Mar. 2009 ~ $0.22
- Apr. 2009 ~ $0.46 (68 cents total…I’m on a roll!
- May 2009 ~ What the heck! Here is my message from Squidoo. “Hey, you’ve got an estimated $0.22 in your Reserve Hopper*, just waiting until your account reaches your Cash Payout Threshold!” OK so I guess I’m LOSING money now. What happened to my 42 cents from April? I’m building brilliant lenses, have 5 in the top 100 in their category, but losing money? Go figure. Hey, you too can lose money……just build lenses like me!<3 days later> Another email from Squidoo. “Hey, you’ve got an estimated $0.46 in your Reserve Hopper*, just waiting until your account reaches your Cash Payout Threshold!”
- Ok Squidoo, you are starting to drive me craaaaaaazy. Make up your mind! Did I make 22 cents, 42 cents, 46 cents, or 68 cents? Do I need to change the lens title to “I made 22 cents on Squidoo and you can too”? If anyone out there knows how much I’ve made, please let me know!! Thanks.
- June 2009 ~ It’s June and I have 84 cents in my reserve Hopper!!! Almost there!
- July 2009 ~ I REACHED MY GOAL!!!!!!
My Squdioo earnings were $13 this month!!! Yes, DOLLARS! Not cents, but Dollars! Whoohoo!
- August 2009 ~ Another $28!!! A total of $41.68 now!! Oh, and I’ve built 25 more lenses too. I’m over 50 now! Next goal…to become a big Squid!
I’m excited to see what my earnings will be for next month. It just keeps getting better and better…and so are the lenses I’m building :)
Not only did I reach my goal but after building 50 lenses I learned how to do some pretty cool stuff like turning this text red :)
- September 2009 ~ My earnings that Squidoo deposited in my PayPal account for Sept was $12.43. (am I going backwards?) The earnings for this month didn’t really make sense to me because it seemed like my lenses were ranked even higher than the previous month.
- October 2009 ~ $23.27! That’s more like it
More good news is that my “15 Things To Do With A Pumpkin” lens was picked for LOTD (Lens Of The Day) on October 20th!…and it was blessed by 5 Squid Angels!! Whooohooo. Even better news….I made “Giant Squid” and received this letter from Squidoo……”We had hundreds of applications this round and really raised the bar in our search for excellence. And you didn’t just meet it; you vaulted over it. Thanks for the wonderful work, leadership, and for believing in what you can do here. What now? Well, first, celebrate and do a happy dance.” So, excuse me folks, I gotta go do my “happy dance” now. See you all next month!
- November 2009 ~ My earnings were the highest yet!
A total payout for $68.31!!! (That’s before the % was taken out for the Squidoo charities I donate to). Can you believe that I went from .68 cents to $68?! I have high hopes for next month too because next months check will be for what I earned in October…and in October my Halloween Lenses did very well in the rankings, especially my LOTD lens.
- December 2009 ~
This month’s earnings were $111.22!!!!
- HAPPY 2010!!
- January 2010 ~ My earnings this month….$75.45 Whooohooo! It’s amazing that 9 months ago, in April, my monthly earnings total was 46 cents and this month a whopping $75.45. Ok…off to spend my money shopping on Amazon now. After I do the happy dance of course :). See you all next month.
- February 2010 ~ My Feb. earnings were $83.92!!!!
Check out my new happy dance…
- March 2010 ~ $33.68
I seem to have had a dip in my earnings this month. I guess I need a few more visitors to my lenses (hint hint). Feel free to twitter this lens… or any of my other lenses :)
- April 2010 ~ $43.82
Well, this month was a little better than last :) Ok, I’ve been on Squidoo long enough and I think I should be making at least $100 or more every month. I have to invest in the time to learn how some others are making $1,000.00 a month.Oh, and I earned my “angel wings”….I’m one of Squidoo’s 15 Squid Angels now…or at least for the next 3 months. What an honor and treat it is to be chosen! Ok, off to fly around Squidoo and bless some lenses now.
- May 2010 ~ $38.83
Sorry for the late update. It’s just that I’ve been so busy flying all over Squidoo passing out Angel Blessings. All that flying, boy my arms are killing me. Ok, now for the update…After my donation to charity was subtracted, I earned $38.83. Whoohoo. I also created my 200th Squidoo lens this month! (the link is further down the lens). My 5-year goal is 1,000 lenses.
- June 2010 ~ $96.01!!!! Whooohoooo!!
About $10 of that was taken out to donate to the charities of my choice, so I really received about $86. Not bad :)Oh, and more good news is that I entered my “Tips for Preventing Children from Being Kidnapped” lens in the Squidoo “Summer Sunshine Award” contest….and it won!!! So, not only will I receive an extra $99 next month but the charity of my choice will also receive $99, which is the Polly Klaas Foundation. Thanks Squidoo!!!
Click Here to view my winning lens.
- July 2010 ~ Holy Cow!…biggest payout yet!! My total payout this month (which was actually for the month of May) was $148.62!!! After charity donations, the total amount deposited in my account was $133,66! Whoohoo!! Additionally, my Tips for Preventing Children from being Kidnapped lens won a Squidoo Sunshine Award…and I received the $99 prize this month in addition to my earnings. Squidoo also gave another $99 to the charity of my choice, which was the Polly Klaas Foundation. So, my combined earnings this month was $247.62! ($148.62 + $99.)
- Also created a few more lenses and have a total of 236 lenses now! One of my favorite “NEW” lenses is 55 Things That Make My Day. I think I’ll go update that lens now and add “getting paid from Squidoo” to the list :)
- August 2010 ~ $101.69 It was really a little over $114 but I have Squidoo take out a certain amount every month to donate to charity.
- September 2010 ~ $142.68!!
Holy sheep! This was my biggest payout yet! Well, I actually made more in July but that’s because I received an extra $99 for winning The Summer Sunshine award. More good news is that the more I make, the more goes to charity. Through my lenses I was able to donate another $15 this month to the charity of my choice,
- Three of the charities I support through Squidoo are the Polly Klaas Foundation, Food For Everyone, and The Inner City Scholarship Foundation. Yay for charity! FYI…I now have 284 lenses AND have been chosen to be a SquidAngel for the second time, I’ve also received a bunch of blessings from other SquidAngels too. You can view them here on my Blessed by a Squid Angel lens. Ok, off to make and bless more lenses…see you all next month. Happy Squidooing
- October 2010 ~ $142.00! I made the same amount as last month. Am I on a roll or what? What I’m really shocked about is that I noticed in last month’s update I mentioned that I had 284 lenses…but now I’m at 425! I didn’t realize that I had made 141 lenses in the last month! I must have been Squidooing and making lenses in my sleep! Nobody warned me that Squidoo was addicting. I had a great Squidoo month in October. Not only did I make another 141 lenses, but my lenses ranked really well because of Halloween.
- I had over 45,000 visitors to my lenses this month! My Halloween lenses did make some money but what’s really funny is that the lens that made me the most amount this month was my Pimp My Office Cubicle lens.
- Someone bought a bunch of printers (I think 6), which resulted in $31 in sales (will be paid for that in Decemeber). I never had a sale from that lens and then all of a sudden BAM! a huge sale.Ok, are you ready for the best news of all? I put Zazzle products on my How To Grill Lobster lens and it resulted in an affiliate sale of $300!! Someone bought 106 lobster aprons.
- Yes folks, it pays to be a Zazzle affiliate and to put Zazzle products on your Squidoo lenses. If you don’t know how to do that then visit my Zazzle Affiliate lens for instructions.I also received my 4th Purple Star! This time it was for my Breast Cancer Self Examination lens. I also had 4 more people sign up for Squidoo under me
For more ramblings from a Squidnomaniac… go now to – How I Made 68 Cents On Squidoo
Your comments? – please click here
or comment below…..
P.S For the Ultimate Squidoo Plan - Click Here