By Keith Everett
Here is my take on why some people perhaps don’t get the recognition they deserve and why other people with over inflated EGO’s and their head stuck up in peculiar places seem to shine & dominate..
In short, it’s been a whole six days since I had personally written anything for Keith’s Money Making Tips, and I felt it was time to air my views upon my long suffering readers. yet again!. LOL!..
Here are some observations, I have noted about Successful & Unsuccessful people:
1) Successful people are not necessarily the best at what they do, they just have an uncanny “knack” of convincing people they are.
2) Unsuccessful people may be the best at what they do, but have an uncanny “knack” of being poor at marketing their talent – so no one ever gets to see how great they could have been.
3) Successful people tend to be “driven”. They focus on the “end” result and are not swayed by the temptation to take too many different paths.
4) Unsuccessful people tend to be “all at sea” a lot of the time, they lack focus – and although they could be just as successful as anyone else, they refuse to change their mindset and blame “other things” or other “people” for their problems. Even if the problems are of their own making in the first place.
5) Successful people always tend to look at “positive” angles, even when their own life is currently not looking so great.
6) Unsuccessful people tend to focus on negative things, even when things are looking up for them – they seem hell bent on self sabotage, and attract more negativity into their lives by focusing on problems, instead of the solutions. They tend to “hang” with other like minded “merchants of doom”
7) Successful people realise it’s a marathon, not a sprint and building success takes time
8) Unsuccessful people tend to buy into the “Business Opportunity Syndrome” and are looking for instant gratification as found in the infamous “business in a box” type strategies and instant wealth CLAPTRAP.
9) Successful businesses have solid legs, they are sustainable, plan for future growth and are built with the end in mind
10) Unsuccessful businesses refuse to embrace new change, new technology and once the business has been “thrown up”, it is left to it’s own devices, with the owner or owners spending as much of the profits (if any) as possible.
In short, you don’t have to be the BEST to be GREAT, what you need to do in my opinion is to be EVERYWHERE!. If no one knows about you, they won’t know what you do, they can’t get to like you, if they can’t get to like you – they won’t trust you or buy from you.
Getting started seems to be the No1 stepping stone online. A lot of people people wait until they make the perfect video, the perfect eBook, the perfect website and the perfect sales page.. In essence, most of the products out there are far from perfect, but they sell.
Do you know why?
Because someone, somewhere got off their A** and made it happen.. and didn’t wait to be GREAT!
Oh Well, that’s my RANT! for the day.. ;-)
P.S If you have any comments, I would love to hear from you
By Guest Blogger – Maggie Gee, West Sussex, England.
I guess you are wondering what a positive mindset has to do with generating leads and income for your business.
If there is a problem with the Internet, it’s that many people tell you it’s “easy” to make money quickly. Actually this is not so. It’s not easy at all, particularly to the newbie or beginner. But it really is possible to achieve a good successful Internet Marketing business within a short space of time – if you work at it. I call it a ‘do-it-yourself’ Internet Marketing start-up.
It won’t come to your doorstep without a bit of effort, but it is possible, and it can be done, providing you get the right help and advice.
It’s crucial to understand that adopting the correct mindset is the key. This won’t happen overnight; you will need to work at it.
Some people are born with a positive outlook on life, but most of us need to work to develop it. You must learn to sustain a positive attitude to understand you can fulfill your destiny of becoming successful, and therefore wealthy. Show me a successful person who does not have a positive attitude…
We all suffer from doubt, but hey – it’s doubt that stops us from starting.
Truly believe, and you will succeed. You will deal with any obstacles in your path, and you will achieve whatever you set out to do. It’s called SUCCESS.
You need not be the most intelligent, nor the most talented person. But you DO need remain positive, and you DO need to TAKE ACTION.
Here are a few pointers to help you get there:
Daily Task Management
Write a daily ‘to do list’ of things you need to achieve during that day. Then as you achieve each of those tasks you can cross it off the list, and feel a great sense of accomplishment in the process!
Motivational Goal Setting
Motivational goal setting is pretty essential in any business, but I believe particularly so in Internet Marketing. So you will need to actually write down your goals for the next week, next month, next year, as well as your daily tasks.
Secrets of Goal Setting
There really are no goal setting secrets. Mind you, it’s important to set realistic goals, and not write down a zany sentence such as ‘I will be a millionaire by this time next month’. Keep your written goals as practical as possible, but they should stretch you a little at the same time, otherwise there is little point in performing this exercise.
Remember, the right mindset is your key to success. You CAN fulfil your destiny and become successful – and wealthy!
Begin with one small step
Don’t let others stand in your way
Walk your own path
Some may laugh – so what
Many will follow
Don’t ever give up
Read motivational and self help books.
A recommended read is “The Midas Method” by Stuart Goldsmith. He writes a lot of common sense, and by the time you have gotten to the end of his book you will understand that “The Sky is the Limit”!
Another excellent eBook I would highly recommend is “Shattering the Myth” by Chris Farrell. It’s all about “Adopting the right mindset to make the Internet work for you”. You can download this eBook free at: http://www.maggie-recommends.com/shattering
Maggie Gee is a UK based Internet marketer, offering help for the real beginner. She is specialising in helping Newbies or Beginners get going with their own Internet Marketing business. Article writing is also a favourite. If you found the above article useful, please visit http://www.maggie-recommends.com where you will find unlimited help for the beginner.
This article may be copied and distributed, so long as it is not changed in any way, and the links are included.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maggie_Gee
The Place to Go for free help and advice for all beginners
P.S I would love to hear your comments, please leave a comment here. Thanks