Look For PAIN & You Will GAIN, Then Find A Starving Crowd & FEED IT!
By Keith Everett..
Do you really want to MAKE MONEY? Then get with the program and start seeking out PAIN…
No, I’m not talking about the self inflicted type of pain on things that you sit on…..
I’m talking about REAL PAIN.. your PROSPECTS!… are they in PAIN, and
Do they THINK about it ALL the time?
Gary Halbert, probably along with John Carlton would rank up there as one of the best Copywriters who ever lived. Unfortunately he passed away a little while ago but during his lifetime he earned MILLIONS of dollars creating copy for very well known companies.
He had a wonderful business philosophy and once said, in order to find TRUE Success “Find A Starving Crowd & Feed It”…
Now think about that one for a minute and put it another way…Find people who are CRYING out for the SOLUTION you offer.
Wouldn’t you have MORE chance of selling someone on a product if it could get them out of PAIN? I mean – REAL Pain.
1) Let’s take BACK PAIN for a moment. Anyone who has experienced back Pain would know that this can be excruciating, It can be WORSE than pulling out your very own teeth… How often do you think someone would think about Back Pain?…. probably ALL the time.
2) How about the PAIN of a relationship BREAK UP… if someone had just split up from their partner, how do think they would be FEELING right now? pretty Painful, I would say. How often do you think that person would be thinking about that pain?… pretty much all the time, I would guess.
3) What about the LOSS of a loved one… This pain is UNBEARABLE, I’m sure many of you know this. This has to be one of the most INTENESLY painful times of your life and anything that could help relieve this pain, no matter how little – would have to be a good thing, RIGHT?
OK, I’m not talking about exploiting people in pain. I’m talking about HELPING people in pain… People in pain are often very VUNERABLE, they need good advice, they need RESULTS… and QUICK!.
Aren’t these people a STARVING crowd. Aren’t they just crying out for your solution?
1) People in pain are STARVING… to get RELIEF
2) People in pain think about their pain an awful lot..
3) People in pain will buy products that help them, and would PROBABLY recommend anything that worked, to someone else who may be suffering the same pain.
If you do your research, there are plenty of good articles online already written about these problems. Go ot any good article directory and look for the TOP articles on your subject. This will give you plenty of ideas as to what to say in your articles, sales letters, ebooks & video courses.
Find out what people are in PAIN about, and offer good, useful SOLUTIONS.
This way you you are offering useful products, instead of the NEXT Wonder Bombshell, Kung Fu – Traffic BLASTER LOL!
Surely people can’t keep marketing CRAP forever, one day the SH*T must hit the fan and people will say, enough is enough. The Internet Marketing tide is CHANGING and people will have to sell – USEFUL products, God Forbid.
I think the day has definitely arrived now whereby modern marketers who produce good ethical, USEFUL products will thrive. A lot of the digital products being sold as original ebooks & courses etc are just re-packaged, regurgitated, re-generated, re-mastered, re-makes…
Find A Starving Crowd IN PAIN, who think about their pain, most of the time.. If you can provide good solutions and DO IT WELL… I don’t think you will have too much pain in the money department ever again… just a few observations and of course some more minor ramblings from ME..
Have a GREAT Day…
Do you think you know a lot about money? Maybe you do. Maybe you don’t. But let’s see if any of the following facts are in any way surprising to you:
- More of our fantasies are about money… than sex.
- If we could have any luxury in the world (and money didn’t matter) more of us would choose to spend money on a butler and a maid than anything else.
- 90% of Americans who own pets buy them Christmas gifts.
- Money is the leading cause of disagreements in marriages.
- 65% of Americans would live on a deserted island all by themselves for an entire year for $1,000,000.
- For $10,000,000 most of us would do almost ANYTHING! Including abandoning our family and friends and our church. A very high percentage of us would, for that same amount of money, change our race or sex. And, 1 in every 14, would even murder someone for ten million bucks.What’s really strange about this is, the statistics remain the same whether it’s ten million dollars all the way down to three million. For three million bucks, most of us would do the same horrible things we would do for ten million. But, guess what? Few of us would do these things for a “measly” two million.
- 92% of us would rather be rich than find the love of our lives.
- Here’s a weighty one: Money (or the lack thereof) is the biggest stress inducer in the lives of Americans. We worry more about money than our marriages, our health, or even who’s going to win the Superbowl Game or come out on top in the latest Survivor TV show.
- If you get your money out of a Hitachi ATM machine in Japan, it will be laundered. The way they do it is, they briefly press the bills between rollers at high enough temperatures to kill most bacteria.
- Women have very fixed ideas on how much they are willing to spend on a bra. 38.3% of women won’t spend $30 for a bra. 28.4% won’t spend $50. 10% would pay as much as $75. And, only 3.5% would shell out $100. But, you know what? Almost 20% of women say they would pay almostanything for a bra. This is because they consider (and I guess so do a few men) that the contents of what those bras are encasing is of extremely high-value.
- Nearly half of the people who sell their houses with furniture included will take all the light bulbs out of all the lamps when they vacate the premises.
- Most people won’t bend over to pick up money lying on the sidewalk unless it’s at least a dollar.
- Most Americans think pennies are a pain in the ass and the U.S. Mint should stop making them.
- There is about 405 billion dollars in circulation. Only 32 million of that amount is counterfeit. That means, the percentage of counterfeit money in America is .0079%. And, $20 bills are more often counterfeited than $100 bills.
- Do people care if their bills are crisp? Indeed, they do. Fresh, crisp, clean bills are considered much more valuable than those which are old, wrinkled and dirty.I once sent a ‘dollar bill thank you’ letter to a guy who sent a sincere letter back to me bitching the free $1 bill I sent him was wrinkled instead of crisp as I had described in the letter.
- Let’s flip a coin and try to guess whether it will come up heads or tails. Three times as many people guess ‘heads’ than ‘tails’.
- Here’s one I personally think really sucks: One out of every four Americans believe their best chance of getting rich is by playing the lottery.
- How about this one for a shocking fact: 5% of lottery ticket buyers buy 51% of all tickets sold. (Trust me, none of these people belong to the “Einsteins of America Society”.)
- A staggering 74% of us are influenced by how much we can win in a lottery as opposed to the odds of us winning.
- That’s a good thing for the Government because the odds of winning a lottery jackpot are about 10 million to 1.
- A person who drives 10 miles to buy a lottery ticket is 3 times more likely to be killed in a car accident while driving to buy the ticket… than… he is to win the jackpot.
- Sunday newspaper coupon inserts are the second-most read section of the paper, after the front page.
- Few people know it but, you can buy single-disease insurance.
- Only 6% of people in America regularly buy clothes tailor made just for them.
- Here’s one that’s really important: 63% of us decide NOT to buy a product advertised on the Internet… because… we think the shipping and handling charges add too much to the order.
- Eight times as many Americans would rather use an ATM than deal with a real live teller.
- This one’s going to blow your mind: 83% of Americans still pay with checks instead of credit cards!
- Almost 30% of us say we would need 3 million smackaroos to feel rich. This ties in with the fact most of us would do anything for as little as $3 million… but… not nearly as many of us would do those identical things for a measly $2 million. (Hey, here’s your chance to take advantage of that situation. If you only want to pay $2 million to have something done, ask me if I’ll do it. The chances are, believe it or not, I WILL DO IT.)
- Here’s another fact which is really, really important: 80% of Americans say giving personal information (especially their credit card information) over the Internet scares the living shit out of them.
- Two-thirds of Americans say they wouldn’t let their spouse spend the night and have sex with another person for a million dollars. Many of these people are liars. There’s a big difference being asked if they would do it for a million dollars… as opposed to… handing them a paper sack containing the million fungolas and simply saying, “Here, you can have this if you’ll let me sleep with your sweetie tonight.”
- The average wedding in America costs a staggering $20,000.00.
- More than one-third of American women consider money more important than good sex to the success of a marriage.
- According to Employee Benefits Research Institute 96% of all people who have jobs right now won’t be eligible for their full Social Security benefits when they reach age 65.
- When it comes to houses, more than anything else, people want a state-of-the-art kitchen.
- When people shop for a car, what they want more than anything else is reliability for the best possible price.
- One of the best ways to raise money for a charity is to have a free dinner for a lot of people and have an empty envelope tucked under their plate… for the express purpose… of making whatever size donation they want.
- People tip more on sunny days than they do on dreary days.
- More than 80,000,000 people call the I.R.S. Information Hotline phone number every year. One-third of those calls go unanswered. And, according to the Treasury Department itself, 47% of the answers the ‘get-through’ callers receive are incorrect.
- Almost two out of three people have modified their financial behavior because of their fears.