I love my Blog, and quite frankly – my Blog love ME… How do I know this?
Well, every day it brings me nice people, who take the time to browse my content and sometimes comment, also they Tweet my tips to their Twitter followers & sometimes “like” them to their Facebook friends..
SO, do you want a TON of Traffic winging it’s way, everyday to your blog? and most of it FREE? – OK, here goes:
1) Name your FAN page on Facebook after your Blog, mass invite your Facebook friends to join your Fan Page and also in the very same message, ask them to also subscribe to your blog.
2) Add Networked Blogs to your Facebook Profile. Then click on the Syndication button and every post can then be automatically sent to your Personal Page, your Fan Page, your Group Page & your Twitter Accounts.
3) Use the Networked Blogs application to invite your Facebook Friends to subscribe to your blog. You can invite a maximum of 16 friends every 24 hrs. You can send unlimited invitations to your personal email list though.
4) Add a Blog tab to your Facebook profile. Using Networked Blogs will allow you to drag the Blog tab to your profile, add Networked Blogs to the tab.. Or you an also add an RSS feed blog tab via Blog Tab. Personally I would go for Networked Blogs on the tab.
5) Add a Plugin to your Wordpess blog that allows your visitors to share your content, with their Social Networks. I personally use Sexy Bookmarks for sharing to social networks, and I also use Tweetmeme for visitors to Tweet the content to their Twitter followers. if they want to do that. I would also strongly suggest you add a Facebook“like” button too., for your visitors to like your content. Their friends will be able to see what they are “liking”
6) Make a short 30 second video for FREE at Animoto add your blog pictures, text describing your blog and some free music from Animoto. Submit it to as many video sharing sites as you can. Also share the video on Facebook, Twitter & and many other Social Networks.
7) Comment on other peoples blogs. especially high ranking blogs on page 1 or 2 of Google. Just type in the keywords in your particular Niche into Google and search for blogs.. then post useful comments linking back to your blog. This will build up high quality backlinks to your blog..
8) Comment in Forums regularly, using your blog URL embedded in your clickable signature link..
9) Write articles (these could be your blog posts) submit them to Ezine Articles and other Article sharing sites and link your blog to the Author Bio.
10) Advertise your blog on FREE classified ad sites such as Craigslist - you can even post free classified ads in eBay under “local services”
11) Exchange links with other blog owners.
12) Check out Fiverr. There are plenty of people on there who will do all kinds of things to get you traffic to your blog, for just $5
13) Include links to your blog in every email you send to your list.
14) Advertise free views of your blog in Facebook Marketplace for FREE! for 30 days. - Check out mine you can also promote it to the top of the listings for free, once every 24hrs..
15) Advertise you Blog on your CAR!…not literally.. just put your URL and what it is either in your back window or elsewhere on your vehicle. It may or may not get views but it could be a good talking point down at the local School or Tesco..didn’t see that one coming, did you LOL..
I hope you have enjoyed today’s tips on how to increase traffic to your blog. If you have found this useful, please comment