facebook friends list
Good Facebook friends in my opinion are like Gold Dust!..
They can make your day by helping you with motivation, they can make you laugh, introduce you to some amazing facts, perhaps even provide a wacky video or two. They are always there if and when you need them.
If anytime you feel like some light relief, maybe even just a break from work or just someone to talk to, your FB friends are there for you. I personally feel greatly enriched by all the different cultures, backgrounds and different personalities that go to make up my very own crazy bunch of Facebook friends.
However, as in all areas of life, there are a few people on Facebook, who in my opinion take more out of the pot than they contribute. They are the people who never comment, like, share or contribute to any part of your conversations, but then are quite happy to ask you for favours.
I get several people a day who ask me to “like” their pages, or even help them with STUFF… of which I am very happy to do if I have the time, but at least get to know a little bit about me first instead of going straight in for the KILL..
What Do You Look For In Your Facebook Friends?
Let me ask you a question
1) You like people who like you RIGHT?
2) You like people who are like you RIGHT?
3) You like people who you would like to be like RIGHT?… so if I don’t know you, or have had no contact whatsoever,
WHY would you assume I would just do you a favour right out of the blue? Why?
It’s all about Social Media,the clue is in the words, this is Social Media, therefore let’s be Social!..
You are far more likely to get people to do things for YOU, if you at least do something for them first, even if it’s just liking a post, it’s still SOMETHING.
How To Keep Facebook Friends
It takes time to cultivate a real friendship, both offline and on, and it can take just minutes, even less to completely RUIN it!.. Here are some suggestions for keeping friends and influencing people on Facebook:
1) When people comment, share or like your posts… return the favour.
2) If you want people to “like” your page, contact them and ask them if they have a page you can “like” in return
3) Every now and then surprise people with a personal message, just wishing them a great day or something simple like that can be a great way to keep your name at the forefront of a person’s mind
4) Add content to your wall that is informative, amazing, funny, and of enough interest so when other people share it, they feel the VALUE of your friendship.
But MOST of all always give MORE than you TAKE, this way you will always have a huge stream of willing Facebook friends who will always want to help you.
Blogging & Social Media can make an AWESOME combination when put otgether. If you wolud like to know how to monetize that combination, Click Here
All the best