Archive for March, 2011
Tribes have been around for centuries – but online tribes have only come along in the last few years and are making a huge impact on how we share our content. With the huge growth of social media, we now have the advent of powerful content sharing mediums such as Facebook, Twitter & Youtube to name but a few to blast our content to.. Never has their been a better time to become a member of a TRIBE..
What is a TRIBE?.. a tribe is a group of people who share each others content to any, of up to a hundred online social networks. You can share content such as a Blog post, a video or an article. To qualify for the right to share your content, you need points. You earn these points for sharing other tribe members content. When you have accumulated enough points, you are able to share your content with the tribe. They then choose to share your content with their social networks.
Please let me know your comments – Click Here
By Keith Everett
Here is my take on why some people perhaps don’t get the recognition they deserve and why other people with over inflated EGO’s and their head stuck up in peculiar places seem to shine & dominate..
In short, it’s been a whole six days since I had personally written anything for Keith’s Money Making Tips, and I felt it was time to air my views upon my long suffering readers. yet again!. LOL!..
Here are some observations, I have noted about Successful & Unsuccessful people:
1) Successful people are not necessarily the best at what they do, they just have an uncanny “knack” of convincing people they are.
2) Unsuccessful people may be the best at what they do, but have an uncanny “knack” of being poor at marketing their talent – so no one ever gets to see how great they could have been.
3) Successful people tend to be “driven”. They focus on the “end” result and are not swayed by the temptation to take too many different paths.
4) Unsuccessful people tend to be “all at sea” a lot of the time, they lack focus – and although they could be just as successful as anyone else, they refuse to change their mindset and blame “other things” or other “people” for their problems. Even if the problems are of their own making in the first place.
5) Successful people always tend to look at “positive” angles, even when their own life is currently not looking so great.
6) Unsuccessful people tend to focus on negative things, even when things are looking up for them – they seem hell bent on self sabotage, and attract more negativity into their lives by focusing on problems, instead of the solutions. They tend to “hang” with other like minded “merchants of doom”
7) Successful people realise it’s a marathon, not a sprint and building success takes time
8) Unsuccessful people tend to buy into the “Business Opportunity Syndrome” and are looking for instant gratification as found in the infamous “business in a box” type strategies and instant wealth CLAPTRAP.
9) Successful businesses have solid legs, they are sustainable, plan for future growth and are built with the end in mind
10) Unsuccessful businesses refuse to embrace new change, new technology and once the business has been “thrown up”, it is left to it’s own devices, with the owner or owners spending as much of the profits (if any) as possible.
In short, you don’t have to be the BEST to be GREAT, what you need to do in my opinion is to be EVERYWHERE!. If no one knows about you, they won’t know what you do, they can’t get to like you, if they can’t get to like you – they won’t trust you or buy from you.
Getting started seems to be the No1 stepping stone online. A lot of people people wait until they make the perfect video, the perfect eBook, the perfect website and the perfect sales page.. In essence, most of the products out there are far from perfect, but they sell.
Do you know why?
Because someone, somewhere got off their A** and made it happen.. and didn’t wait to be GREAT!
Oh Well, that’s my RANT! for the day.. ;-)
P.S If you have any comments, I would love to hear from you