Archive for September, 2010
How Did a Local Businessman Get 21 Restaurant Owners to Each Pay Him $189 a Month, In Only 2 Months?
How about this for a CRACKING business, this is already being done in a major US city.
There are literally thousands of local restaurants in any major city and anyone with minimal experience in online marketing can do something similar to this.
This local businessman provides a video marketing service for local restaurants, whereby he can get local eateries to be ranked on the first page of Google for local searches. Now exactly how he does this, is beyond the scope of this short tip, but there are plenty of products available online to teach you how to do this.
Here is what he did to get 21 Restaurant owners to pay him $189 a month, this was achieved in only two months. He compiles a simple two minute video about the restaurant, showing both the exterior & the interior.
Also, if the restaurant allows, he will show some of the local dishes the restaurant serves.
The video could either be taken in the standard format, or in the form of a high resolution slide show, that is then turned into a video presentation. Nothing too complicated, just a high quality video with really nice pictures.
He will then upload the video to You tube. He makes sure the video has a Keyword rich title, with plenty of related tags and will then add his own short review of the restaurant into the description, linking the Restaurant’s location, Facebook fan page etc.
On You Tube, you can also select the You Tube map, giving the location, where you uploaded the video from, this can basically help to geo-tag the video, although there is no actual proof this does actually help with rankings.
He also includes in every video, in a quick couple of frames - HIS own business name, logo, website & telephone number. By doing this, he no longer has to make any cold calls in order to get business.
Now we all know that local businesses “spy” on each other. They want to know which competitor is doing what, both online & off, so you can see – it is not very long before local eateries are calling HIM, to take advantage of this service.
In just two months, he has managed to secure 21 local restaurants to each pay him a recurring – $189 a month, so what exactly are they getting for $189 a month?
For $189/month, he provides video creation, and supports the video (i.e. backlinks, etc.) to maintain it’s rankings on the first page of the search results each month. He will also create a new video for the restaurant every 6 months.
So for shooting 21 local videos, plus applying some online SEO skills, he now has $3969 coming in EVERY month… If you can get 21 customers in 2 months, that COULD relate to over a 100 or more in just 12 months.. Think of that, that is $18,900 a MONTH! (and climbing)
Of course, you could also sell these local clients, many other web related services too, for instance – on site SEO, email marketing, pay per click, plus, other forms of online video marketing, article writing, social networking on sites like Facebook etc, etc.
This is Just the TIP of the Iceberg, – how many local services in any FIELD are out there, just waiting for you to come along and help them get more clients.. it’s a dog eat dog world (forgive the pun!).. people are willing to pay BIG Bucks to get a good ranking on Google..locally.
We all know that with just a basic understanding of Internet Marketing, we probably already know more than 97% of the local business people out there about online marketing.. So let’s get BUSY…
I hope you have enjoyed today’s tip. Please leave a Comment Here. Thank you
Today’s Tip is from Christian Neacsu
If you really want to make money online with Fiverr.com you obviously need to know some basic principles. I will share with you, some which I have used for great success.
1. Decide what to sell. Before deciding what to sell you may want to think about effort/price ratio. The unique price on Fiverr.com is set $5, $1 for Fiverr.com and PayPal and $4 for you. If you spend too much time making and delivering a Fiverr gig you will never have success and never be able to make real money online with Fiverr.com.
A lot of people are struggling to make money online on Fiverr.com using one hour of work writing a song, designing a logo or producing a movie for $4. This is not a good approach, is a limited time in one day and if you work one hour for $4 then the maximum money online with Fiverr.com is $4 per hour and this is not really a success.
In order to really make money online with Fiverr.com you must sell things which can be prepared and delivered in 10 minutes, like a report which is necessary to write in a few hours but after that you are able to sell this over and over again without additional work.
2. How to write you title ad? The title is the most important part of your ad, is does not have to be long or excessively descriptive, it’s role is only to make people click and only this. Keep in your title your main idea, the goods or service you have to sell and do not write any more details in the title.
It is not the title who makes people to buy but the content, so try to be exact and not descriptive and make only one step at a the time and write an appropriate title which makes people want to click and look at the content inside.
3. Use the appropriate picture for your ad. The picture is important and must match what you have to sell. For example if you are selling a report about Twitter, put a picture with blue bird Twitter, this will attract people to buy your gig because is a visual guidance about what you have to sell – something about Twitter. Do not overload the color, try to use bright colors but not excessively, make your picture look professional.
4. How to make it easy for people to know you. You have a limited number of ads to make but is easy to edit them if you do not receive the appropriate number of views. However, you should appear only once in recently made gigs in order to keep peoples attention. If you are able to make and quickly deliver quality work, your gigs will become featured, that’s mean will be on the first page and everybody will know you so you will be able to make real money online with Fiverr.com
5. How to keep your rating positive. The quality of your work and how quickly you deliver your work is most important factors to have a nice rating and to make money online with Fiverr.com. However, keep in your mind that if you receive a bad feed back, do not be disappointed, you are always able to increase your rating with new quality gigs.
6. How to make everything simple. If you think well, it is a waste of time to deliver your work, even if you spent only 10 minutes per work. And you always have the possibility to outsource going to Elance for example and hiring an assistant for a few hours. It’s simple to hire somebody for a small amount of money, $10 for example to complete all of your orders. This will allow you, to semi-automated your work and you will be able to make more real money online.
Cristian Neacsu is an online product reviewer and an internet marketer. Learn more about how you can receive value using fiverr gigs by visiting http://100fiverrgigs.weebly.com. It is possible to find a lot of value in 100 fiverr gigs.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cristian_Neacsu